Specialists for beautiful skin
Derma Center Habakuk is one of the most modernized dermatological centers in Slovenia. Our philosophy is based on combining the latest discoveries in dermatology with the newest technology which enables, combined with medical approach, high level of services and results. As a result, we were the first in Slovenia to offer sublative skin rejuvenation for face, neck and hands, and the first using the diagnostics of the new millennium Visia™. Full range services of medical diagnostics and treating of skin diseases, aesthetical approaches for preserving healthy skin and procedures for removal of aging changes in skin are available at Derma Center Habakuk.
Medical diagnostics and skin disease treatment
- Dermatological examination of the skin and treatment of dermatological diseases.
- Diagnostics of skin aging with Visia®.
- Counseling and examination of skin pigmentation marks.
- Removal of skin growths, such as age warts or fibromas.
- Sclerotherapy of varicose veins.
Aesthetical approaches for preserving healthy skin
- Bleaching of marks on the face, neck, cleavage and hands with chemical peeling.
- Treatment of facial redness and removal of capillaries with laser and Elōs™ technology.
- Melting away the localized fat deposits with injection lipolysis.
- Laser hair removal.
- Removal of pigment spots with Elōs™ technology.
- Chemabrasion of acne scars.
- Sublative resurfacing of acne scars or scars after surgery with eMatrix™.
Procedures for removal of aging changes in skin
- Use of botulinom toxin for reducing wrinkles.
- Use of chemical peeling for reducing wrinkles on the face, neck, cleavage and hands.
- Revival and reducing wrinkles with the use of mesotherapy.
- Skin rejuvenation with platelet rich plasma.
- Sublative rejuvenation of face, neck and cleavage with the use of eMatrix™.
- Use of hyaluronic acid fillers for deep wrinkles.
- Pellevé™: non-surgical face and neck lift.
- Chemoplastic of the wrinkles of upper lip
Sublative Rejuvenation with eMatrix™
Derma Center Habakuk is the only center in Slovenia that uses progressive technology eMatrix™ resurfacing treatment with fractional radiofrequency. Advantage of the eMatrix™, in comparison with procedures that use fractional ablative laser in such indications, is in shorter healing period and highly positive effect on collagen contracting. Such procedures are used for reducing wrinkles, diminishing scars and stretch marks, improving skin tonus and stimulating the formation of collagen.
Monopole radiofrequency current heats the deeper layer of the skin and causes the wrinkles to smoothen due to contraction of the collagen molecule and formation of new collagen. The results, reduced wrinkles and improved skin tonus, are noticeable immediately after the procedure with Pelleve™ and last for a few months or even a year. We recommend Pelleve™ for refreshment of skin tonus without the use of scalpel - so called non-surgical face, neck and cleavage lift.
Skin rejuvenation with platelet rich plasma
...is a stimulation of skin cells with their own plasma which encourages its proper potential of healing. Platelet rich plasma is derived from a small quantity of centrifugate from the patient’s blood. With direct injection to the skin it is used for stimulation of the new collagen and new formation of capillaries, augmentation of elasticity, tonus and skin thickness, improvement of skin color, long-term smoothing of wrinkles, better healing process after aesthetic surgeries (ablative lasers, medical needling or chemical peeling).
Diagnostics with Visia®
Diagnostics with Visia® is changing the attitude towards skin care and skin treatment all over the world. In Slovenia, Visia® technology is available at Derma Center Habakuk, and is used for full skin diagnostics. We do the in-depth examination of the facial skin and by using the technology divide it into different layers. This enables us more precise evaluation of the skin health, suitable diagnostic startingpoint and treatment or corrections of the facial skin, goals that were unattainable until recently.
Peeling with the use of glycolic acid enables revival of sun-damaged skin with distinctive small wrinkles, mild forms of pigmentation disorders and rough skin surface. It is also suitable for naturally oily skin in whole or within T-zone of the face. Peeling enables improvement in mild or comedone type of acnes and surface scars caused by acnes. This is also an effective preventive procedure for early skin aging, especially if used in combination with intensive daily protection against the UV radiation.
Sandi Luft, MD, specialist dermatologist
Head of Derma Center Habakuk
Derma centre Habakuk
Pohorska ulica 59
Tel.: 051 420 165