Your wedding ceremony or wedding reception
may take place in various, multi-purpose representative halls, catering up to 240 guests. For your wedding ceremony, we specially recommend the luxurious Diplomatic Club, the Crystal Hall or the romantic French Garden.
The halls are furnished with banquet and classical tables. At your arrival or during the wedding we may organise a reception with sparkling wine, fresh strawberries and musical accompaniment.
Our chefs will prepare exquisite wedding menus, offering a truly memorable culinary experience. Enjoy in our top-class classical service and conveniences which will make a lasting impression on you and your guests. Our range off services may be broadened to suit your requirements and we may also provide hair and beauty services for the bride.
The Habakuk Hotel offers accommodation to your wedding guests, with a special discount on overnight stay.
Our aim is to make your wedding day a truly memorable celebration and we are happy to offer the bride and groom complimentary accommodation in our hotel suite on their wedding night.
The hotel may also hold civil wedding ceremonies at the following locations:
- Diplomatic Club – accommodating up to 80 people
- Crystal Hall – accommodating up to 130 people
- French Park – accommodating up to 200 people – civil marriage in the open air in a wonderful hotel park
The wedding reception may take place in:
- Diplomatic Club – Oval Room, accommodating up to 12 people
- Diplomatic Club – Round Room, accommodating up to 20 people
- Crystal Hall – accommodating up to 70 people
- Congress & Hospitality Centre – 1st floor, accommodating 70-150 people
- Congress & Hospitality Centre – Turner Hall, accommodating 100-200 people
- Winter Garden – accommodating up to 30 people
- Hotel restaurant – accommodating up to 140 people
The appetisers may be served:
- on the green in front of the main hotel entrance
- in the French Park
- in the Mezzanine (central area of the hotel)
- in the Glass Garden (Congress & Hospitality Centre, 1st floor)
We recommend premium sparkling wine, served with fresh strawberries.
On request, a bottle of sparkling wine may be opened by our sommelier in an ancient French manner – with a sabre.
Wedding lunches and dinners
A lavish wedding menu will always fulfil the bride's and groom's desires. We are happy to lend our expert advice, make suggestions and cater to individual wishes.
The menu may be served:
- in a classical manner
- as buffet
- as a combination of classical service and buffet
At the wedding reception, we serve a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and a selection of premium wines from our extensive wine list, cocktails, juices, fresh fruit beverages and so on.
A sample wedding menu, with classical service
Smoked trout with horse radish cream, balsamic vinegar and olive oil on rocket
Parsley cream soup with toasted corn bread cubes
Corn salad with fried bacon and young cheese
Chicken breast with rosemary and tomatoes, cauliflower au gratin
Venison medallions with boletuses on kale, buckwheat pie, tagliatelle with poppy seed
Grajska grmada’ cake with sweet cream and orange sauce
We are pleased to complement our services with the following:
- photographer and videographer
- decorator and florist
- musicians – for the wedding ceremony, aperitif and wedding reception
- pastry cooks
- printing of wedding invitations, thank-you cards and menu cards
- animation activities for children on the wedding day etc.
We lend our expert advice for the organisation of the wedding ceremony and reception.
- elite Slovenian hotel
- garage with 200 parking spaces
- air-conditioned facilities
- wonderful natural setting
- top-class conveniences
- wedding ceremony and reception in one place